17 JEWEL POCKET WATCH. CASIO TOUGH SOLAR G SHOCK WATCH. HELBROS QUARTZ WATCH.
17 Jewel Pocket Watch
- A hard precious stone used as a bearing in a watch, compass, or other device
- A precious stone, typically a single crystal or a piece of a hard lustrous or translucent mineral, cut into shape with flat facets or smoothed and polished for use as an ornament
- An ornament or piece of jewelry containing such a stone or stones
- a precious or semiprecious stone incorporated into a piece of jewelry
- a person who is as brilliant and precious as a piece of jewelry
- Year 17 (XVII) was a common year starting on Friday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar.
- seventeen: being one more than sixteen
- seventeen: the cardinal number that is the sum of sixteen and one
Coin Silver Keystone Case circa 1880s
This is an antique silver pocket watch I received as a gift from my wife last year while on a getway weekend in Cape May NJ. The BW Raymond movement dates to a production run in 1887 of 1000 movements. The movement itself is a lever model 17 jewel adjusted movement that was modestly decorated by the manufacturer.
The porcelain dial has one small hairline crack at 11:00, but is believed to be original, as it dates to the 1880's
This originally monogramed coin silver hunter case dates accurately to the late 1800's and is in magnificent shape considering its age. The case is hinged in 8kt gold and is intended to be a stem wound case.
Waltham 17 jewels pocket watch. ANCRE D E precision. Swiss seventeen 17 Jewels Movement. Hunter Case
Camera - Canon 50d
Flash - Sigma EF-500 DG Super
Position - Camera right about 2 feet from subject, through umbrella
ISO 200 1/200 f10
watch flagged videos on youtube
nice men watches
wrist watch photos
patek philipe watches
hirsch leather watch bands
haurex samoa black dial stainless steel chronograph watch
third watch episodes online